Thursday, February 18, 2010

February Sock of the Month


Sorry for not posting in so long , time just seems to get away from me.
Yesterday I was given a most wonderful gift from the "hookers" (Rug hookers that is)
that hang out at my store, so you will have to stay tuned to see what it was, as I need to take photos before I post about it. I am so very touched and excited. Thanks to all of them!!
Here is a photo of the February sock of the Month, It was snowing at the time, hence the white spots. Anyone interested in joining up please refer to a previous post about it, or contact me.
Just to let you know I have quite a few rug hooking kits from Sharon Perry. Also some great lace scarf knitting kits, these are knit with a lovely blend of wool and silk, great from spring!!
Happy knitting Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment