Friday, May 7, 2010

Thanks so much



I just wanted to say thanks to everyone that helped make Saturday such a great success. It was a very busy day here at the store. The needle felting workshop was great. Thanks to Eileen for teaching this. I saw alot of wonderful flowers coming out from it, hope you all enjoyed it.
Without all of you great friends and customers the store would not be here and certainly not as much fun as it is.
I am sure everyone that won one of the door prizes were happy. Thanks so much to all my suppliers who provided them.
I am sorry there were such long waits to pay on Saturday, next time I do something like this I will make sure I have extra help with it.
I meant to take some photos that day and it was so busy it just didn't happen. So here are a couple of shots of the store on a regular day for anyone that hasn't seen it in person.
There are lots of new yarns in some great cottons and hemp blends just in time to knit a summer top.
Happy knit
Lynn

1 comment:

  1. It was great fun Lynn! Everytime I looked over from across the street, there was a line to get in!! Everyone I have spoken to says they had a terrific time...Congratulations again, you have a WONDERFUL shop! Debbe

    ReplyDelete