Friday, June 29, 2012

Dead Fish Hat Challenge



The Dead Fish Hats are now in the windows. Come on out and vote. If you can't come into the store and vote. You can e-mail your vote into me. I have posted photo's here of all the fish, you just need to e-mail me at lynn@thepurplesock.ca
with your vote . Please just vote for one and only one vote per person. The hats are all just wonderful!! Thanks so much to everyone that took part.
So here they are in no particular order. They are much better in person, I am not the best photographer.

Happy Knitting Lynn
#4


#12
#7



#8

# 3

#5

#6

#2

# 10





#9
#1

#11

2 comments:

  1. WOW! Those hats are simply amazing! Here fishy, fishy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking fabulous!

    My pictures didn't turn out of the window. Would love if you can share one of yours :)

    ReplyDelete