Monday, December 23, 2013

Seasons Greeting and Holiday Hours

Hello Everyone,
 
   Once a year, it is lovely for me to be able to reach out and wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Wonderful New Year! I hope that however you celebrate, that you have a great time with good food, great friends and family, and of course, some time for knitting!
 
   2013 was a terrific year, filled with classes, the second annual Purple Sock Fibre Retreat,our first ever "yarn tasting", a new website, an expansion at the shop and some great new lines of yarns, needles and notions, and 2014 promises to be even better.
 
   As the Purple Sock enters its seventh year, I am filled with a great deal of gratitude and thankfulness to you, my loyal, terrific, creative and fabulous customers. Without you, all of you, the Purple Sock would not be what it is...a dream come true for me.
 
         Just a quick  reminder that I am open today Monday December 23rd 10 til 5 pm and Tuesdays December 24th 10 til 3pm and then will be closed from December 25th til January 3rd and reopening on January 4th .
Also there are 2 days left of my Christmas specials , today is 15% off all teas and tea accessories and tomorrow, Dec 24th is make a  $20 or more purchase and receive a Free small package of Christmas tea ($4.50 value)
 
  Happy knitting! And a safe and happy holiday
Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment