Sunday, February 8, 2015

A New Feature

 

Hello Everyone,

  Something exciting is happening at The Purple Sock! I just love being a shop owner, but sometimes I wish there were three or four of me, lol!

So, I am pleased to introduce Cathy and our new "Help Centre"! Cathy is an accomplished, creative and intuitive knitter with a mathematical mind, which is just an amazing combination.

Cathy will be here on Friday afternoons for a  two hour session  1:30 pm till 3:30 pm  to help you with ANYTHING and EVERYTHING! Problems with a new cast on? Screwed up your cable? Not sure how to pick up stitches around the neck of your sweater?  Need help reading your pattern?  Totally cannot figure out the heel of your sock? Or just wanting to learn how to knit   Well, Cathy will help you with all of the above and more..and all for $10.00 .
This will be limited to 5 people  to give you lots of help so you must pre register. No drop in’s please.


That's right, you can come and sit for two hours, get oodles of help and attention, and walk out feeling confident and secure that you can proceed on your own.
 
If you want a private lesson this can also be arranged at the rate of $12.00 per hour .

Rest assured, I am still here to help with the little stuff.... dropped stitches, a question on your pattern....any other quick questions that I can help with, and still run my shop, lol!

So, The Purple Sock is growing with more yarns, more classes and more offerings to help you, my friends and customers, become better knitters!

Give me a call, or  shoot me an email and sign up for the next "Help Centre with Cathy!" Starting this  Friday February the 13th ....
Happy Knitting,
Lynn
The Purple

No comments:

Post a Comment