Monday, October 26, 2015

Oh Ireland!!


Hello Everyone,

  I know we all have special places where we want to travel....mine include
Turkey and of course, Ireland...

But until that time comes, I will just have to comfort myself with this
soft, squishy, Superwash Merino from County Cork, Ireland...the colours are
simply amazing.

I am thrilled to announce I am now carrying Hedgehog Fibres!!

This yarn is not available everywhere, here in Ontario there are only a very few shops
that carry it.   It sells out as fast as it comes in, and now
The Purple Sock will be among those shops!!


All hand dyed using washfast and lightfast dyes, I can just imagine the
socks, shawls, cowls, wraps, hats and gloves that will come off  your
needles!



In addition, the Corriedale and Silk Merino top are equally stunning colours
for you to spin up your own beautiful yarns....

Hope to see you soon...

Happy Knitting,

No comments:

Post a Comment