Monday, November 9, 2015

Dragon Strings Another Great Local yarn

 
Hello everyone,
 
  My interest in local yarns was seriously peaked when these incredible yarns came in from Victoria Harbour, with their stunning colours and funky names, the yarns from Dragon Strings are just lovely.
 
  In both gradient and mirrored gradient fingering weight,  Phoenix Wings Superwash Merino and nylon yarn is perfect for socks, shawls or any item where you want a lovely soft drape.
 
In addition, another one-of-a-kind yarn pictured here, is Gnome Hat..with 85% Superwash Merino and lots of fun, colourful neps that add terrific texture to your knitting.

   These yarns would be a great addition to your stash, or seeing as Christmas is not far away, you could come in and place them on your "Wish List"....
 
On another note , the yarn I told you about not long ago....Hedgehog Fibres Yarn....has just flown out the door! So I will be placing another order in the next few days. I thought I would give you Hedgehog fans a chance to help pick the colours, and the weights of yarn that I order. So if you want to go and take a look at the colours available, and send me your preferences I will  see what I can do!!  https://www.flickr.com/photos/29825916@N05/albums/72157631857450574
but don’t wait too long as I want to get the order in!! I will be ordering in the one called Sock unless anyone is interested in a different one. There seems to be a fair bit of interest in the one she calls Skinny Singles which is what Stephen West seems to be using these days.
 
Take care and Happy Knitting
 
Lynn
 

No comments:

Post a Comment