Saturday, August 13, 2016

Hedgehog bags special!!

GREAT NEW PROJECT BAGS BY HEDGEHOG FIBRES!! 



Hello everyone!
Well, as much as I love the Hedgehog Fibres, this incredible addition to their line really appeals to me as well!
This project bag is fabulous....clear, gusseted and it stands up by itself...the handles are the perfect length for your shoulder, or carrying in your hand, and the construction is really heavy duty, no chance of tearing or pulling apart at all!
Plus, for me, the BEST thing is that I can see my project right away! Needles there? Check...Yarn there? Check...Pattern there? Check...so, out the door and away I go. No more grabbing a bag and realizing that you left something behind!! 
So, to introduce this great bag, we are offering a special for those of  you on our mailing list... this terrific bag AND a full skein of Hedgehog in your choice of colour for $78.00....OR ....you can choose three mini skeins and the clear bag for $80.00!

This is a great gift to yourself or a friend, and it is also something to get now and tuck away for Christmas..( yes, I said Christmas, yikes!)  email to reserve yours now as they are bound to go quickly..

See you soon,
Happy Knitting,

Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment