Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Another great new yarn at "The Sock"

Beautiful Yarns Just keep coming!! 
View this email in your browser
Hello Everyone,

This stunning Peruvian alpaca yarn is from Virginia's Juniper Moon Farm, and is simply scrumptious!!  The Herriot, in super Fine, is ultra soft, with the gorgeous loft that only aplpaca can provide, with 25% nylon added.

And the Moonshine, with alpaca, wool and silk, is just heavenly in your hands, slipping over the needles effortlessly...I just love the depth of colours in these yarns.

In addition, there are some fabulous patterns written for these yarns, I am just in love with the "Everyday" cardigan, and I cannot wait to make it!

The cowl in the pictures was a pattern from Ravelry  pattern called
http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/hedera-smoke-ring
My knitting fairy tells me it knit like a dream and is ever so soft. So come in for a feel !!

Happy Knitting

Lynn 

No comments:

Post a Comment