Tuesday, March 28, 2017

More great needles!!



Someone has done it again!! 



 
Hello everyone!
 
I did not know it was possible to have/"need" so many different needles, lol! But different projects require different needles and these are just perfect!

 
These LYKKE fixed circular needles are terrific and so pretty, I love the Driftwood look of them! Actually made of smooth, hard birch, the "Driftwood" striations are gorgeous and just add to your knitting experience.
 
In sizes from 2 to 12 mm, and with cord lengths from 16-40 inches, these are the perfect addition to your project bags.


I also have back in stock there wonderful sets of interchangeables  that I introduced to you just before Christmas.

So as an introduction to these great needles I am offering them at 10% off from now til april 9th.  So come in and buy a pair to try today!!   This offer is just for you my faithful followers, so make sure you mention you read  about them on my newsletter!! 




 
Happy Knitting!
Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment