Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Bringing up-cycling to a whole new level



How about this for a
summer KAL??
that is, if summer ever comes,lol!


Hello everyone!


I know we can all be sort of purists when it comes to our favourite yarns, we love our silks and merinos and cottons and linens...but now, there is a terrific new lightweight yarn that combines all of these!

Made in France, Berrocos new Remix Light is an upcycled yarn that combines linen, cotton, nylon, silk and acrylic to make a gorgeous lightweight yarn with a gentle drape, for summer. The patterns for this yarn are just wonderful, and I am thinking that this just the thing for a summer Knit-a-long! You can choose one of the patterns and your fav colour of yarn, and away we go!
For this knit along we will each be able to pick whatever pattern we want to work on but will all be using the same yarn. There are lots of pattern to choose from, So check out the colours and the patterns and give me your order. I have some colours here at the shop but am happy to order in others for any of you. So check http://www.berroco.com/yarns/berroco-remix-light webpage for colours and patterns . You can also check  ravelry for patterns.

This Knit along will start Thursday June 22 , 1 pm to 3 pm. Like always there is no charge but I do ask you to buy the yarn and pattern from me. Let me know if you are interested in joining in and your colour of yarn. I need to know by next weekend , so I can order in the colours you want, I do have the ones in the picture in stock but am happy to order in any of the other colours!!


Just a reminder it is not too late to sign up for the "Specials" mailing list.  The first email will come out tomorrow!!


Happy Knitting,
Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment