Tuesday, March 20, 2018

What a great gift!

Hello everyone!

I have always loved owning a yarn shop, for many reasons...showcasing local and exotic yarns, meeting great people, providing classes so people can fall in love with knitting..all of the above!

But one of the main reasons, is that I get to see the most amazing local creations! When this gentleman came into the shop with his shawl pins, I just fell in love with them!  And I knew that you would too...with woods from as far away as Africa and as local as Hanover, Ontario....these adorable pins are the perfect gift for the knitter in your life, or the perfect accompaniment to that stunning shawl you just knit for yourself.

 I adore the little chickadee, and of course, the cardinal is striking, and the sweet sheep are just so darned cute! So, pop on in and check them out..see you soon!

Happy Knitting,
Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment